Financial support is necessary to run any organization. What’s different about donating with us is we are operated by volunteered staff and all donations go back into the programs to help support our teens, their families, our schools and our community.
Ways you can give:
As a group
As a family
Know your rights as a donor before you give to any organization:
A donor has the right to:
- Be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- Be assured that their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- Be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the fullest extent provided by the law.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization, or hired solicitors.
- Have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization intends to share.
- Feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful, and forthright answers.